Sunday, May 22, 2011

IMUSM!

Baby, it's been a while.
I know that you hurt.
You know what?
Every time I go to the shopping complex, I think of you.
When I go to the cinema, I remember of you.
Every time my phone rings, I wish it is you.
Every time I see couples walking in front of me, I remember our moments.
I miss everything between us!
Don't you have the same feeling??
I wish we can be together again...
Don't you wanna do the same??
It's all because...
I still love you!
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I say it.
I feel it!
I need you in my life again.
Can you do that?
Can we be a good couple again?
I just felt that I can't forget about you.
Everything about you!
Why do I need to go through all this?!
Baby, I'm sorry for hurting you so badly that I know it takes time to heal.
But baby, it's been 3 years!
Please forgive me..
And forget the rotten pass.
I'm still waiting...
Waiting...
For you.

No comments:

Post a Comment